Cake Decorating & Candy Supplies
- Use at least 5 lbs. of Chocolate Coating when melting with the crock pot method! Any less will burn in your crock pot!!
- Put 5 lbs. of Chocolate Coating in a crock pot at low heat until melted. This should take about 1/2 hour. Keep a close eye so it doesn’t overheat. Stirring often will speed the melting process.
- Once melted—Unplug cord from outlet. A plugged in crock pot may still generate heat.
- Chocolate Coatings should stay melted for about 1-1/2 hours before a slight re-melt.
- You may also melt Peter’s Caramel (5 lb. block) in the crock pot following the same method as Chocolate Coating.